Also offering 2005 Silverado for tune

Vehicles needed for testing

Moderators: mikel, sohfast94

Post Reply
kevoscamaro
Posts: 267
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:48 pm

Also offering 2005 Silverado for tune

Post by kevoscamaro »

I have a 2005 Chevy Silverado 5.3l with basic mods I will offer up for tune.



Mods
Diablosport program U7193 (what I could do)
Custom straight dual exhaust
AirRaid intake
Switched ALL fluids over to synthetic
160 degree thermostat
Runs 93 octane daily 100 octane aviation 1 time!!!
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58774
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

RE: Also offering 2005 Silverado for tune

Post by mikel »

We're not really looking for any 05 GM trucks, we've had them sorted out for years now...

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Post Reply

Return to “Test Vehicles Wanted”