Newbie Question on Tune Time Duration

Predator support for GM gas vehicles

Moderators: 06MonteSS, mikel

Post Reply
User avatar
gatorz
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:29 pm

Newbie Question on Tune Time Duration

Post by gatorz »

Just took delivery on a 2012 GMC Sierra. Already hate the AFM, knew I would so I did some research that led me to order a Diablo Predator. Anyhow I was wondering how long it takes to install the tune in your vehicle? I want to make sure I allot the time before I begin the process. Also would like to thank Lew for taking the time to clarify several, probably dumb, questions that I had prior to me placing the order. Thanks for helping out a newbie.
leeindy
Posts: 170
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:46 pm

RE: Newbie Question on Tune Time Duration

Post by leeindy »

the predator is the slowest of the trio but its still not an undue amount of time. 5-10 mins maybe
07 Ram Hemi 5.7 quad cab 4x4 big horn. 3.92 gears, Flowmaster exhaust and more coming.
User avatar
06MonteSS
Posts: 18097
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:33 am
Contact:

Re: Newbie Question on Tune Time Duration

Post by 06MonteSS »

gatorz wrote:Just took delivery on a 2012 GMC Sierra. Already hate the AFM, knew I would so I did some research that led me to order a Diablo Predator. Anyhow I was wondering how long it takes to install the tune in your vehicle? I want to make sure I allot the time before I begin the process. Also would like to thank Lew for taking the time to clarify several, probably dumb, questions that I had prior to me placing the order. Thanks for helping out a newbie.
np man, anytime.. glad to help... ;)
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
Image
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
User avatar
smokestack
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:12 am

Post by smokestack »

Lew is the go to man :lol:

He will answer any question and always tell you straight up. I wont steer ya wrong. I know i have asked him tons of questions lol.
Stix
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:58 pm

Post by Stix »

Lew is the man
2006 Yukon Denali XL
Predator u7192 (329855)
CAI, Magnaflow Duel Exhaust
Post Reply

Return to “Predator GM Gas”