Page 1 of 4
Dataviewer 3.1 live data streaming Update for U7158 predator
Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:27 pm
by jg04lightning
Mike - any update on getting the U7158 predator PIDs loaded into Dataviewer 3.1 for running live streaming while exercising my lightning?
RE: Dataviewer 3.1 live data streaming Update for U7158 pred
Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:12 am
by johnc
This is actively in development on the lightning/u7158. After wrapping things up there will be release and testing to go through, but at least I can tell you it is "wrapping up" rather than just "on the todo list".
RE: Dataviewer 3.1 live data streaming Update for U7158 pred
Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:10 am
by jg04lightning
John - This is indeed good news.
I will be glad to be part of the test group. When ready, send me the Beta test release and I will start running it right away.
RE: Dataviewer 3.1 live data streaming Update for U7158 pred
Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:45 pm
by jg04lightning
John,
Do you have an update on the Dataviewer 3.1 live data streaming Update for U7158 pred ??
RE: Dataviewer 3.1 live data streaming Update for U7158 pred
Posted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:21 am
by johnc
Wow, has it been a whole month?
I am ashamed to say that I got pulled off of this and onto a couple of other more immediate projects and have not gotten back to it

I've still got everything on my desk to wrap this up, but I can't even give you an ETA at this time.
RE: Dataviewer 3.1 live data streaming Update for U7158 pred
Posted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:29 pm
by jg04lightning
John,
I am disappointed in the news. I understand you have more immediate projects most likely related to the 2008 muscle ariiving at the dealerships. I also see you are pumping out programmers for the Chrysler/Dodge family of performance vehicles.
I have been recommending the predator to my colleges and hope you see additional business.
When you can, please update me on your progress. It would be greatly appreciated.
I hope to talk with you soon.
RE: Dataviewer 3.1 live data streaming Update for U7158 pred
Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:34 am
by h083221
Ahh ... so this is why I can't get data streaming to my PC with my U7158??
Any news on when this will be wrapping up??
Re: RE: Dataviewer 3.1 live data streaming Update for U7158
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:47 pm
by jg04lightning
johnc wrote:Wow, has it been a whole month?
I am ashamed to say that I got pulled off of this and onto a couple of other more immediate projects and have not gotten back to it

I've still got everything on my desk to wrap this up, but I can't even give you an ETA at this time.
John,
Just checking in... Any progress at this time... If not when is your projected update to be released?
RE: Re: RE: Dataviewer 3.1 live data streaming Update for U7
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:44 pm
by johnc
No updates at this time, sorry.
RE: Re: RE: Dataviewer 3.1 live data streaming Update for U7
Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:51 pm
by jg04lightning
John,
I hope you have some good news for me on updating Dataviewer 3.1 live data streaming for my U7158. I look forward to hearing from you.
RE: Re: RE: Dataviewer 3.1 live data streaming Update for U7
Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:49 am
by johnc
Believe me, the Ford tuners beat me up daily on this.
Re: RE: Re: RE: Dataviewer 3.1 live data streaming Update fo
Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:06 pm
by jg04lightning
johnc wrote:Believe me, the Ford tuners beat me up daily on this.
John,
I hope you had a rleaxing holiday. We are in the new year, and I was checking to see if you have made any progress on the Dataviewer 3.1 for the U7158 predator?
Re: Dataviewer 3.1 live data streaming Update for U7158 pred
Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:34 pm
by jg04lightning
jg04lightning wrote:Mike - any update on getting the U7158 predator PIDs loaded into Dataviewer 3.1 for running live streaming while exercising my lightning?
Mike, I have not heard form Mike on the Dataviewer 3.1 update for the U7158. Do you have any idea when this may be completed?
Re: Dataviewer 3.1 live data streaming Update for U7158 pred
Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:37 pm
by jg04lightning
jg04lightning wrote:jg04lightning wrote:Mike - any update on getting the U7158 predator PIDs loaded into Dataviewer 3.1 for running live streaming while exercising my lightning?
Mike, I have not heard form Mike on the Dataviewer 3.1 update for the U7158. Do you have any idea when this may be completed?
Let me try this again. The above should read "Mike, I have not heard from John ... Any update would be greatly appreciated.
If you guys are not going to update the dataviewer 3.1 for the U1758 please let me know as well.
Re: RE: Dataviewer 3.1 live data streaming Update for U7158
Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:35 am
by jg04lightning
johnc wrote:This is actively in development on the lightning/u7158. After wrapping things up there will be release and testing to go through, but at least I can tell you it is "wrapping up" rather than just "on the todo list".
Can someone please give me an update on the Dataviewer 3.1 live stream data update for my U7158 predator?!!