Page 1 of 1

I think I need to shut off the downstream O2s

Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:34 am
by cruiserdan
2009 Challenger SRT8, Solo Performance highflow cats. K&N CAI, Corsa cat-back. ~5,200 foot altitude (if that matters).

Without extenders I get P0420 and P0430 and P2096 and P2098. Cat inefficency and long term fuel trim lean on both banks.
With extenders the cat inefficency codes go away but the long term lean codes are still there (P2096 and P2098).

I have this with a stock tune, a 91 CAI tune and a 93 CAI tune.

What course of action is recommended?

Thanks in advance for the input.

Dan.

RE: I think I need to shut off the downstream O2s

Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:55 am
by Mike_Levy
Do you have CMR tune? You probably need one.

RE: I think I need to shut off the downstream O2s

Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:59 am
by cruiserdan
No, I do not. I suspect you are correct.

What is the best course of action to obtain one?

RE: I think I need to shut off the downstream O2s

Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:37 am
by Mike_Levy
www.diablotoona.com

He's my recommendation for email Mopar tuning. He did my old Jeep SRT8 and it ran 11's naturally aspirated.

RE: I think I need to shut off the downstream O2s

Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:07 pm
by cruiserdan
Thanks for the info.

RE: I think I need to shut off the downstream O2s

Posted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:48 am
by gizmodo
Give Brian a shout: http://drag-ontuning.com/blog/