Page 1 of 1
2012 Dodge Charger R/T
Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:48 am
by 1fastv8
Just wondering if DiabloSport is working on a tuner for my vehicle? I sure could use a TopSpeed limiter removal. Please let em know if you are working on one for the 2012 Dodge Charger R/T
RE: 2012 Dodge Charger R/T
Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:10 pm
by Mike_Levy
There is no support for the 2011 and 2012 Mopars. The PCMs are encrypted and have proven virtually impossible to crack. DiabloSport is working on it, but don't hold your breath. They've been working on it for over a year.
RE: 2012 Dodge Charger R/T
Posted: Wed May 16, 2012 11:42 pm
by jtpmedic
I know I know, but I've still got to offer: (and adding mine to the list if you need 2 to try):
2012 Dodge Charger R/T 5.7 HEMI
LMI-Hammer intake
1400 miles
Fort Lauderdale
(PM sent with contact info)
JP
Performance Test Vehicle
Posted: Wed May 23, 2012 10:54 pm
by rknight263
I have a 2011 Dodge Charger RT Max looking for better performance. What do you have anthing available and do you need test vehicles
RE: Performance Test Vehicle
Posted: Wed May 23, 2012 10:56 pm
by Mike_Levy
No, and No.