2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

Vehicles needed for testing

Moderators: mikel, sohfast94

Post Reply
firefighterjack
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:25 pm

2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

Post by firefighterjack »

Hey guys!! I have a 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. This is my first jeep and I found out real quick there's not much power on the low end. I've just started educating myself about tuning and programers. I just recently added a Banks Power intake which has seemed to help out alittle. What can I hope to accomplish with your products (HP+) I only have 4000 miles on it so far. Thanks for your time!!!
Attachments
385425_2892994321337_1154655137_33192378_180826136_n.jpg
385425_2892994321337_1154655137_33192378_180826136_n.jpg (105.28 KiB) Viewed 4471 times
385425_2892994321337_1154655137_33192378_180826136_n.jpg
385425_2892994321337_1154655137_33192378_180826136_n.jpg (105.28 KiB) Viewed 4471 times
User avatar
Mike_Levy
Posts: 6715
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:11 pm
Location: Between Orlando and Tampa

RE: 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

Post by Mike_Levy »

Absolutely nothing. Theres no 2011/2012 support through DiabloSport at all. Chrysler decided to be a group of assholes and encrypt the PCMs. The only way for you to get a tune is to step back to a programmable 2010 unit.
Post Reply

Return to “Test Vehicles Wanted”