Page 1 of 1

2005 covette

Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:02 pm
by dbauto
just hooked up the intune to my 05 corvette and it shows the vin# but says it isnt supported ,,whats up with that

RE: 2005 covette

Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:26 pm
by dbauto
also it says i;m not logged in as adminsistrator and to go to the rom drive but i dont know how to do that

RE: 2005 covette

Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:50 pm
by dbauto
ok i gotit working now and uploaded the tune ,its raining so cant get a true feel for it yet but i did notice the idle tends to be errattic

RE: 2005 covette

Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:56 am
by mikel
if the idle is funny, please grab the backup and last tune written friols from the intune drive and post them here, we'll fix it up.

RE: 2005 covette

Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:57 pm
by dbauto
Well the idle has settled it may be that it just needed to adapt
Any idea of there will be any updates to adjust the shift pressures on the 4l60e or is it just possible
I put the diablo tune in but it's hard to say that there's a noticeable difference in performance
Do you have any times for a stock vehicle that performed better then the diablo tune , all I run in mine is 93octane

RE: 2005 covette

Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:20 pm
by mikel
there will be an update to add tcm control in the coming weeks ;)

You'll notice a solid .2 improvement at the track.

RE: 2005 covette

Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:30 pm
by dbauto
I was wrong it idles erratic when I first start if the it settled down also how do I send you that back up

RE: 2005 covette

Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:35 pm
by dbauto
it will be great when the trans tune comes out thats actually the main thing i"m interested in i dont like the feel of the 2-3 shift and want to try to improve it through programming ,if not ill just put a a shift kit in it ,i build trannys for a living anyway

RE: 2005 covette

Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:51 pm
by dbauto
HERES MY BACK UP AND WRITTEN TUNE

RE: 2005 covette

Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:53 pm
by dbauto
DARN IT I CANT SEEM TO GET IT ON HERE

RE: 2005 covette

Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:25 pm
by mikel
I see them in the other thread.