Page 1 of 1
After update wont tune
Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:12 pm
by mistercrow
Updated this morning then went to install the Diablo tune...freezes at 0% on the "building tune" screen...
RE: After update wont tune
Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:33 am
by mikel
what vehicle?
is the tool showing 1r01f?
RE: After update wont tune
Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:47 pm
by mistercrow
04 Ram 5.7
Where would I look for that at?
RE: After update wont tune
Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:17 am
by mikel
settings/tool info/firmware info.
Feel free to give us a call anytime with it powered up in the truck and we'll check it out.
Thanks
RE: After update wont tune
Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:00 pm
by mistercrow
Yeah its showing that. I should call?
RE: After update wont tune
Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:06 pm
by mikel
please.
RE: After update wont tune
Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:15 am
by mistercrow
Tried calling 3 times. Hold times are too long.
RE: After update wont tune
Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:36 am
by mikel
Well, we were only here for a half hour after my last post on Friday, and we've barely been here an hour today, please try calling, there are no calls on hold right now

RE: After update wont tune
Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:46 am
by mistercrow
I was guessing it was 24/7...maybe the night/weekend button didnt get hit for the phone automation. Ill try again when I have some time.
RE: After update wont tune
Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:02 am
by mikel
please do

RE: After update wont tune
Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:21 pm
by RLROACH
when is a good time to call i have been trying for 2 weeks from 4 central time and like today been on hold for nearly 90 minutes. now you have 1 less on hold. I was told to call back because my truck won't take the tune. even after I unhooked the battery for 10 minutes. i can get all the way to the tune then it says can't write the pcm then goes back to the start screen. 2009 dodge ram. the intune has been updated calid 68059431ab version 1r01f