CMR idea -- Time limited license?

If you have questions about custom tuning, are looking for a Powercal tuner, or want to discuss custom tuning in general, this is the place.

Moderator: mikel

Post Reply
MR.T
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:39 am

CMR idea -- Time limited license?

Post by MR.T »

I wonder if a time-limited CMR license might be possible? 1 month, 1 year, etc.

Sort of the same business model as access to factory service manuals on the internet. Probably would appeal to quite a few DiabloSport users that want to experiment, learn, do a particular project, or just try out the software.
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

RE: CMR idea -- Time limited license?

Post by mikel »

its more likely to be vin licensed than time based....
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
MR.T
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:39 am

Post by MR.T »

Either way would sound good to me...
jaimeson55
Posts: 65
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:56 am

Post by jaimeson55 »

I would love this feature, I am thinking of switching to a AEM FIC due to the fact I can tune my own car but not with anything diablo sport sells. Paying someone is great for WOT tunes. Drivability could take hours. No one wants to pay someone $1000 for drivability tunes.
Post Reply

Return to “Custom Tune Support”