Page 1 of 1

Where to locate the necessary parameters for logging

Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:54 pm
by 06MonteSS
A gentleman named Randy Blalock that I did a custom tune for, was disappointed that when he received his custom tune file from me, that he couldn't go out and enjoy/test it due to weather conditions at his location... SO, instead, he sat in his car, and went through the logging menus and mapped out the sub-menus and the parameters contained within them all - and sent me an MS Word doc of them all!!

GREAT JOB RANDY!! THANK YOU!!

So attached below, you will find the listing of all the parameters available for logging within the tool, and the sub-menus they're located in so that you know where you can find the ones you need to select to log!

:)

RE: Where to locate the necessary parameters for logging

Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:06 am
by Mike_Levy
Mine are different then this. I have more parameters. Is this for the u7194 cars only?

RE: Where to locate the necessary parameters for logging

Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:57 am
by 06MonteSS
could be... he has a predator for a 2007 Vette Z51 / 7194 model...

but in all reality, I bet it's an E67 thing with yours - yours would be different than 7191/7194 vehicles... and yeah, the e67 probably has more parameters than previous ecm's...

so map yours out and provide a document :)

RE: Where to locate the necessary parameters for logging

Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:18 pm
by Mike_Levy
Yeah, that ain't happening. When I'm in the car, I'm driving it, not typing up lists. Weather doesn't bother me. The car lives outside in all weather, it can drive outside in all weather.