Page 1 of 3
2009 Dodge won't tune i 1000
Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:09 pm
by RLROACH
i'm sorry but tech support is super hard to get a hold of. I have been trying for 2 weeks spending 90 plus minutes waiting on hold daily. my intune won't save my original tune so I can put a tune in Jon 3 weeks ago told me that after unhooking my battery for 10 minutes everything would be fine still won't take and he told me we could force the tune just call back. well as you read before nobody answers. i get the same 3 songs to listen to and someone telling me you moniter your web page so for over a month I have a 389.00 dollar item that is absolutly no use to me. I have a code reader that I bought about a couple years back that reads codes just fine for alot less money, I have the newest update so tell me what I should do since I spent 2 hrs on hold tonight from 4 central till after 6 central. I have posted a couple times here in the forum but no one ever answers. and I am past the 30 day limit on returning.
RE: 2009 Dodge won
Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:15 pm
by mikel
Can ypu post the tools info.xml file from the intune drive please?
RE: 2009 Dodge won
Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:16 pm
by mikel
in one of your other posts you said the tool was freezing when going to write the vehicle, have you update the tool since then?
RE: 2009 Dodge won
Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:41 pm
by RLROACH
YES ITS BEEN UPDATED. I just talked to Frank? and we did a forced calabration update and it still fails to write original pcm.
1r01h
1r01d
1r01a for the rest
tool status
1r01h
born 3/29/12
serial cibw441-1
licensed 0/1
Re: RE: 2009 Dodge won
Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:06 am
by mikel
mikel wrote:Can ypu post the tools info.xml file from the intune drive please?
Can ypu post the tools info.xml file from the intune drive please?
RE: Re: RE: 2009 Dodge won
Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:04 pm
by RLROACH
- <tool_info>
<main full_version="InTune-1r01h 03/29/2012 12:07:10 PM" sw_rev="1r01h" svn="4210" />
<registration sn="CIBW441-1" status="1" />
<restore id="0" vin="1D3HV13T59J520130" bc="2" />
<db mfr="GM" tune="1r01d" pid="1r01a" />
<db mfr="DCX" tune="1r01a" pid="1r01a" />
<db mfr="FORD" tune="1r01a" pid="1r01a" />
<system_db dtc="1r01a" vin="1r01a" info="1r01a" />
<license avail="1" tuned="0" />
<updates count="1" />
</tool_info>
RE: Re: RE: 2009 Dodge won
Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:57 pm
by RLROACH
well where do we go from here? battery has been unhooked 3 times now still won't tune. fails to read original pcm.
RE: Re: RE: 2009 Dodge won
Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:49 am
by mikel
we are still investigating this.
RE: Re: RE: 2009 Dodge won
Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:06 pm
by RLROACH
anything yet?
RE: Re: RE: 2009 Dodge won
Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:39 am
by RLROACH
ARE YOU STILL INVESTIGATING?
Re: RE: Re: RE: 2009 Dodge won
Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:55 pm
by RLROACH
mikel wrote:we are still investigating this.
when are we going to fix this? I keep waiting for an answer that doesn't appear to be coming I keep asking and you don't answer.

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: 2009 Dodge won
Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:45 am
by James_locklar
Ya it is doing the exact same thing to me and my 2009 dodge ram. So I am just gonna chili here till they give you an answer.
RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: 2009 Dodge won
Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:12 pm
by RLROACH
are you guys gonna ever answer or are you blowing me off since i am over the 30 days and you have your money and don't care.
- <tool_info>
<main full_version="InTune-1r01h 03/29/2012 12:07:10 PM" sw_rev="1r01h" svn="4210" />
<registration sn="CIBW441-1" status="1" />
<restore id="0" vin="1D3HV13T59J520130" bc="2" />
<db mfr="GM" tune="1r01d" pid="1r01a" />
<db mfr="DCX" tune="1r01a" pid="1r01a" />
<db mfr="FORD" tune="1r01a" pid="1r01a" />
<system_db dtc="1r01a" vin="1r01a" info="1r01a" />
<license avail="1" tuned="0" />
<updates count="2" />
</tool_info>
RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: 2009 Dodge won
Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:19 am
by mikel
sir, nobody is being blown off, and i dont have your money, i just want your tool to work properly.
Should there come a point where you need to return it and you are out of the 30 day window, we'll help you out.
This is not some scheme to get your money, I promise.
RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: 2009 Dodge won
Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:30 am
by rozziboy18
im having the same problem! we are awaiting yalls answers!