Page 1 of 1
Re installed my OS
Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:42 pm
by newtech
Same OS, same laptop, but some reason I cant register cmr, IIRC in the past I had one of the techs tell me to delete and file and it would work, currently running 4.7.092, kinda weary about running the beta 4.9 and cant find the 4.808 update anywhere......
Hardware ID is E7C41002-DDA6
Nick
RE: Re installed my OS
Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:58 pm
by newtech
Oh forgot to mention I installed a new hard drive, perhaps thats where it pulls its hardware ID from?
RE: Re installed my OS
Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:08 pm
by mikel
yes....thats it.
I will clear both locks, re-register on the other PC and register to the new one as well.
RE: Re installed my OS
Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:40 pm
by newtech
ok registered the laptop and it registererd, and when i re open it asks for password and i give it, then CMR closes imediately?
RE: Re installed my OS
Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:01 am
by mikel
thats a new one to me...?
sure its closing, and not just hiding in the background?
RE: Re installed my OS
Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:53 pm
by newtech
Yes I alt tab and check task manager. Closes instantly.
RE: Re installed my OS
Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:30 pm
by mikel
did you do the 47092 installer, then the 4901 update?