Win 7 PC does not show Diablo CD or intune when attached

Post any issues or questions regarding the inTune auto updater application, or any PC related issues here.
Post Reply
Herosmith
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:09 am

Win 7 PC does not show Diablo CD or intune when attached

Post by Herosmith »

2008 Challenger

Shellstartup configured and started. I see no CD or Intune at all in My Computer. The Intune device starts when plugged into PC but I cannot access it at all from the PC.
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

RE: Win 7 PC does not show Diablo CD or intune when attached

Post by mikel »

no message asking to install a driver?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Herosmith
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:09 am

RE: Win 7 PC does not show Diablo CD or intune when attached

Post by Herosmith »

No message to install. I have other thumb drives that I use and they appear on my computer no problem. I have two usb ports and swapped my mouse to the other one and plugged it in that one with the same result. The power comes on to the Intune, but the computer does nothing to recognize it. I have an ASUS model 5535. I have not had any other issues with this computer, it seems to handle anything else I have done with it without having to do anything special, so I am quite surprised at this event.
Post Reply

Return to “Auto Updater/PC related issues”