Truck not in database?

Predator support for Dodge diesel vehicles

Moderator: mikel

Post Reply
Emhoff03
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:16 pm

Truck not in database?

Post by Emhoff03 »

I just about a brand new predator and power puck. Installed the power puck and it worked great. When to load a tune with the predator and it says "truck not in database" how do I get it in the database? I have heard that I need to upload the newest update from the site but thats kinda hard to do when the predator didnt come with a cable to hook it to the computer. I have since found out that I have to buy the damn cord seperate. And that doesnt make me very happy with my purchase. I have ran MANY other tuners and all of them have came with an update cable. Now the predaor is useless until I find a cord that will work and get it shipped to me. If some of what I just said here is incorrect please correct me. Thanks
Emhoff03
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:16 pm

RE: Truck not in database?

Post by Emhoff03 »

Dodge Ram
2500
U7130
2003
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58778
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

RE: Truck not in database?

Post by mikel »

just need a usb to serial cable and a 12v 1 amp power supply or have it connectoed to the vehicle in order to update.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Post Reply

Return to “Predator Dodge Diesel”