So I tried to update tuner to my truck, and NOW it's saying I need to down grade to calid 05094492ak
No I check last download on tuner it says NOT MARRIED
Please help
I thought I needed the update tune v9r13 and downloaded it, but I notice now It wasn't for my truck (2007 dodge ram Hemi)
any ideas
PLEASE HELP
RE: PLEASE HELP
that message is about updating your PCM in your truck, not the intune... you need to update the calibration in your truck now...
the intune should have downloaded the update for it.. now connect to your truck and it should have an option to update/install the new calibration...
the intune should have downloaded the update for it.. now connect to your truck and it should have an option to update/install the new calibration...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
RE: PLEASE HELP
and if you're talking about a revision 9r13, that's for a predator... you posted this in the inTune forum....
so, which is it???
so, which is it???
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
RE: PLEASE HELP
Sorry I made a mistake it was for predator and you're right the truck needed to the PCM downgrade.It allowed me to do it, you just have to be patient and not in a rush which I was.Thanks for your help!!!
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
RE: PLEASE HELP
cool, enjoy!
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]