Page 1 of 1
2009 Dodge 5.7 wont tune
Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:14 pm
by iancampbell
Anybody have anything I need to try!!!! Or do I just need to call tech support!!!!
RE: 2009 Dodge 5.7 wont tune
Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:49 pm
by rozziboy18
yes we almost all are. the intune has a huge problem working with dodge chrysler cars and trucks. you can try tech support but you have a 1 in 10 shot at getting it to work. youll have to wait for the new update to come out in a few days, but dont get to antsy they have been saying that for the better part of a month now. sorry im not trying to be condescending or anything, just giving you the heads up.
Re: RE: 2009 Dodge 5.7 wont tune
Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:59 am
by mikel
rozziboy18 wrote:yes we almost all are. the intune has a huge problem working with dodge chrysler cars and trucks. you can try tech support but you have a 1 in 10 shot at getting it to work. youll have to wait for the new update to come out in a few days, but dont get to antsy they have been saying that for the better part of a month now. sorry im not trying to be condescending or anything, just giving you the heads up.
there is indeed an issue relating to certain 2009 chrysler applications, yes...but, its nowhere is bad as you make it sound. At this point, we have over 5000 units out there, with a majority of them in chrysler vehicles, and you dont see thousands of people having issues

Posted: Tue May 08, 2012 10:12 pm
by WTO
i1000
1R01H
2009 Dodge Charger R/T
The tool continues to tell me calibration for 2B3LA53T89H503430 is currently not supported. I have tried to let it auto update 5 or 6 times. A screen pops up (on the tool when I connect it to the PC) that tells me calibrationn ID xxxxxxx is updated but goes away before I can read it. It looks like the same numbers as above. I have used multiple predators, helped others with SCT & superchips and never had a problem but this thing is pissing me off because I can't figure it out.
Posted: Wed May 09, 2012 9:52 am
by mikel
can you please post your info.xml file here from the intune drive?
Thanks
Posted: Wed May 09, 2012 3:39 pm
by WTO
Problem was addressed under another post, thanks.
Posted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:32 pm
by gulfoilngas
WTO wrote:Problem was addressed under another post, thanks.
I do not see the solution posted. I posted about this same problem. I wrote:
I am getting a message when I try to Tune Vehicle that several people seem to be experiencing with the same and similar messages and some are getting the issue resolved but it is not clear how. I see emails being sent to people with the issue resolved but not posted so if anyone can help me that would be much appreciated. So here is what I am getting, and yes I updated the firmware even though I just got it today. It says:
"PCM Calibration for (My VIN DELETED) is currently Not Supported. Check for Calibration Update?"
If I choose the check mark to essentially say yes please check, it tells me to unplug it and plug it into a computer which I in turn did again sending me in a vicious cycle. I plugged it into my Mac and dragged the current file to update it and it updated as it should but I am still getting the same message.
How do I get the "Callibration" added for my vehicle because I would really like to keep and use this. I really hope this is a simple fix and not the issue related to what appears to be a pending update that I know could take weeks or months in reality.
Thanks to anyone that can assist, tech support or forum members.
Posted: Wed May 09, 2012 9:23 pm
by WTO
See this post under 2009 Dodge won't tune i1000
mikel wrote:WTO wrote:See attached, sorry...
drag/drop the attached file to the intune drive, and it will import it and reboot, this is the cal update file.
Once it is loaded, take it to the car and load the update to the vehicle, then you can tune it.
Thanks
Re: 2009 Dodge 5.7 wont tune
Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:28 am
by Blackopsrider7
I have a PCM and VIN number not supported for my 2007 Ram 5.7 HEMI. I also didn't get any updates when I plugged it into the PC. Help?
Re:
Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:30 am
by Blackopsrider7
gulfoilngas wrote:WTO wrote:Problem was addressed under another post, thanks.
I do not see the solution posted. I posted about this same problem. I wrote:
I am getting a message when I try to Tune Vehicle that several people seem to be experiencing with the same and similar messages and some are getting the issue resolved but it is not clear how. I see emails being sent to people with the issue resolved but not posted so if anyone can help me that would be much appreciated. So here is what I am getting, and yes I updated the firmware even though I just got it today. It says:
"PCM Calibration for (My VIN DELETED) is currently Not Supported. Check for Calibration Update?"
If I choose the check mark to essentially say yes please check, it tells me to unplug it and plug it into a computer which I in turn did again sending me in a vicious cycle. I plugged it into my Mac and dragged the current file to update it and it updated as it should but I am still getting the same message.
How do I get the "Callibration" added for my vehicle because I would really like to keep and use this. I really hope this is a simple fix and not the issue related to what appears to be a pending update that I know could take weeks or months in reality.
Thanks to anyone that can assist, tech support or forum members.
Similar message but on my 2007 RAM.