Predator error message

Predator support for Dodge gas vehicles

Moderator: mikel

Post Reply
superbee69
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:23 pm

Predator error message

Post by superbee69 »

I am trying to update my predator 7137 and the DSDownloader tells me I have to resore my original back up. OK. When I try to restore my backup, I get an error message on my predator that says.
PCM:ERROR UNLOCK TO REFLASH (-1
When my predator reboots and I try it again. I get the same message.
How do I correct this issue and what does it mean. :?:
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58778
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

RE: Predator error message

Post by mikel »

please give us a call with the tool powered up in the truck so we can help you out.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Post Reply

Return to “Predator Dodge Gas”