inTune Touchscreen Calibration

Post questions or any issues with your inTune here.
wademac

inTune Touchscreen Calibration

Post by wademac »

Found "Touchscreen Calibration" under Settings>Advanced and was hoping I could improve screen responsiveness...I've noticed it is not easy to select some of the buttons and will even double select and send me to a selection I had not intended...

when I select Touchscreen Calibration it gives me a "key" with 5 sets of letters/numbers...after selecting "Next" it appears to be wanting me to input either a password or the key, however I've tried entering the entire key code and just the first line of the key, but each time it fails....what am I doing wrong?
chucklehead

RE: inTune Touchscreen Calibration

Post by chucklehead »

Same here. Having issues with touchscreen.

Please reply.
chucklehead

RE: inTune Touchscreen Calibration

Post by chucklehead »

Same here. Having issues with touchscreen.

Please reply.
iancampbell

Calibration

Post by iancampbell »

You will have to get intouch with Diablosport and get it sent back to them and they have to reset it. Mine is there right now, because of this problem. Mine did this to me when I updated to the newest firmware for my Dodge Truck 2009 5.7 issue last week. They told me that it can only be reset with them, or it was easier for them to do it!!! Good luck!!! Im hoping to get my back soon. :( Mine wouldnt come out of that screen, it was locked up, asking for the code. If yours isnt locked up they may send you an update to fix it.
wademac

RE: Calibration

Post by wademac »

Mine isnt locked up, just can't figure out what code or password it is asking for to continue with the touchscreen calibration....it appears that other "advanced" settings require this same type of key, code, or password...can't find any info in the online inTune manual.
iancampbell

Post by iancampbell »

Mine would go to the calibration screen after that it would the ask for the code, they told me that they couldnt do the code over the phone I have to send it back to them. I would reset it and the calibration screen would come back up and then the code again.
wademac

Post by wademac »

interesting.....

Does Diablosport support ever respond to these forum inquiries?
BlackZ71Silverado

Post by BlackZ71Silverado »

My touch screen is a little messed up also. You really have to press down on it, feels like it's about to break that fake stainless steel case.

They WILL respond, nobody here on weekends, most likely Monday.
2010 Silverado Ext.Cab 5.3L
MBRP exhaust
AirAid MIT AEM filter
Black bear Performance Tuned

2008 Silverado Ext. Cab 6.0L Vortec Max
GMPP exhaust
GMPP CAI
Black Bear Performance Tuned
wademac

Post by wademac »

BlackZ..

Thanks for the info....just got my inTune for my 08 Corvette....have previously used Predator on a Mustang GT...

Seeing some of your and others comments on problems with inTune and Diablosport support, now starting to wonder if I made the right call getting an inTune....also a little nervous to even flash anything on my Vette with the many people on the forum with their vehicles dead in the water due to inTune problems...
BlackZ71Silverado

My problem is not with the inTune itself. It's the lies that have been told and misleading statements about the TCM support. You should not have any issues with the tuner. Just don't get your hopes up for TCM support if that's what you want, They won't be honest with us about it. Last we were told "you get it when you get it", what a great response from a company.

Don't worry abour it freexing, they are the same tunes that you had from the Predator, nothing to worry about IMO.
MBRP exhaust
AirAid MIT AEM filter

GMPP exhaust
GMPP CAI
wademac

Post by wademac »

glad to hear that those complaints are not the norm....

I was looking into switching over to the inTune from the Predator, and was actually the guy that Mike mentioned TCM support to over in the Corvette forums...I'll be disappointed if TCM support isn't forthcoming soon as that was what made me pull the trigger....
BlackZ71Silverado

Make sure you let those guys know what's been going on here since December. Don't let them buy the inTune just because DS is claiming that support. Best bet is to hold on to their current tuner and see what happens with this stuff.
MBRP exhaust
AirAid MIT AEM filter

GMPP exhaust
GMPP CAI
mikel

Re: RE: Calibration

Post by mikel »

wademac wrote:glad to hear that those complaints are not the norm....

I was looking into switching over to the inTune from the Predator, and was actually the guy that Mike mentioned TCM support to over in the Corvette forums...I'll be disappointed if TCM support isn't forthcoming soon as that was what made me pull the trigger....
I'll be testing TCM support, most likely starting today or tomorrow.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
chucklehead

Any News On inTune Screen Calibration Issue?

Post by chucklehead »

2006 Ram Hemi :?
Rustysocket

Re: inTune Touchscreen Calibration

Post by Rustysocket »

So I got my intune. I have TCM support for my '07 :D

The screen on this thing is hard to push the buttons and my fat fingers can't always get it to confirm a response.

Can we get an answer to what does the Touchescreen Calibration option do... and how can it be used.... the origional topic of this thread.