Page 1 of 1

SD Card

Posted: Fri May 18, 2012 7:19 am
by XxScottxXN
What is the best SD card to buy for the trinity?

RE: SD Card

Posted: Fri May 18, 2012 7:03 pm
by jimb
IF I recall, Any SD card up to 2GB non-HC should work.

RE: SD Card

Posted: Fri May 25, 2012 7:05 am
by XxScottxXN
Does the SD card function on the trinity work or does it have flaws? I have the card but it doesn't seem to work right. I can't download any tune to my car with it.

RE: SD Card

Posted: Fri May 25, 2012 8:52 am
by mikel
you load tunes to the sd card, then import them to the tool from the SD card, cant send them from SD to the PCM...

RE: SD Card

Posted: Wed May 30, 2012 2:48 pm
by Mike_Levy
SD Card isn't working for me. It can't find the card. Tried using a 1GB MicroSD with an Micro to regular SD adapter. Tried putting it in before booting and when that didn't work, after booting. No good.

RE: SD Card

Posted: Wed May 30, 2012 3:25 pm
by mikel
I cant say that a adapter would work like that, id try a straight SD card.

RE: SD Card

Posted: Wed May 30, 2012 9:42 pm
by XxScottxXN
Should I format it in the trinity.....or on my windows 7 somehow

RE: SD Card

Posted: Thu May 31, 2012 10:44 am
by mikel
yes, in the trinity.