CAN'T SAVE DS DOWNLOADER INSTALLER TO DESKTOP

Questions and comments specific to the DiabloSport Downloader application.

Moderator: mikel

dredog95

RE: CAN

Post by dredog95 »

I know this is off topic question but want to ask anyways.I live in cali. i use 76 or mobil 91 oct. because we don't have 93 oct.I was wanted to know if i used this octane booster by lucas if i could do the 93 tune?It says 3 oct. numbers for 25 gal. of gas.Seems like i could
dredog95

Post by dredog95 »

Anything yet on the dataviewer john?
johnc

Post by johnc »

It may be a while. DS Downloader was a simple move, but the DataViewer has lots of third party controls and libraries that need special system checks to be installed via a third party installer.

If you are in a rush, your best bet is to contact Microsoft support to figure out why Microsoft's Windows Installer is broken on your Miscrosoft Windows operating system.

As for your tuning question above, you will want to post that in one of the Predator forums so that Mike will see it.
johnc <at> diablosport.com
dredog95

Post by dredog95 »

OK john thanks for the update.Well i will try Microsoft again hopefully something will work out.This bites i was looking forward to using this with my laptop.It also does the same thing on my laptop computer.
johnc

Post by johnc »

Dredog95, here is an EXE installer for you to try. Please run the installer, then run the DataViewer after it has installed, and let me know if you get an error messages from either.
johnc <at> diablosport.com