RKL tunes... how much timing is added
Moderator: mikel
RKL tunes... how much timing is added
I was wondering if anyone could tell me the amount of timing that is added on the RKL tunes as far low load timing and high load timing and if it can be adjusted? This is on a u7130 predator 03 CR thanks
03 CR cummins, valair dual disc, Fass 150, industrial injection 33% CP3, fuel bowl delete, he351 over bht3e twins, head studs, 5" turbo back exhaust, ts ramifier adjustable rail press box, diablo predator, triple gauge pod with dipricol gauges
- mikel
- Posts: 58778
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
RE: RKL tunes... how much timing is added
its not currently adjustable, no.
I'd have to do some digging to see how much is actually added though.
I'd have to do some digging to see how much is actually added though.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
RE: RKL tunes... how much timing is added
I would appreciatte it if I could know what kind of timing numbers are used... Not wanting to burn pistons thanks
03 CR cummins, valair dual disc, Fass 150, industrial injection 33% CP3, fuel bowl delete, he351 over bht3e twins, head studs, 5" turbo back exhaust, ts ramifier adjustable rail press box, diablo predator, triple gauge pod with dipricol gauges