Page 1 of 1

Intune on Pt cruiser GT: PCM calibration not supported?!

Posted: Thu May 31, 2012 5:09 am
by D'sound
Hello everyone,

sorry for my english, but i'm French....

so i had a Pt cruiser GT 2.4 turbo of 2005.
It's equiped with Mopar bov, ngk plugs and wires, K&N filter.

I had just bought a Intune on ebay, with an autorized dealer in US.
I had receive it yesterday, connect it on the pc like it's writen on the notice, and a update was made.

I had connected it on my PT, choose "Tune", and it's indicate: "PCM calibration for 1C3AYN5SX5T561109 is currently not supported. Check for a calibration update?"

what can i do?
My intune's firmware is "1r01i" (see on it, at "firmware info").
Serial number: CIF2LDB-1.
I had register it yesterday, just after update, and before this problem.

Very thanks ;)

RE: Intune on Pt cruiser GT: PCM calibration not supported?!

Posted: Thu May 31, 2012 9:21 am
by mikel
plug it in to a PC and let it do the calibration update, then flash that tot he car.

Re: RE: Intune on Pt cruiser GT: PCM calibration not support

Posted: Thu May 31, 2012 3:29 pm
by D'sound
mikel wrote:plug it in to a PC and let it do the calibration update, then flash that tot he car.
very thanks, it's good!
It's work :)
I have technical question, i go in the good section open a thread ;)