Update problem?

Post any issues or questions regarding the inTune auto updater application, or any PC related issues here.
Post Reply
gunracer
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:35 pm

Update problem?

Post by gunracer »

I just did the recent update to my intune that is still married to my magnum v6 but now when I'm trying to adjust a parameter on my tune, it try's to copy my vehicles factory tune. The problem I have is that the factory tune is no longer on the car, the 91 oct tune is. So I won't go any further on the tune. It tells me my car is married to another device. It still reads my vin just fine and se my PCM so lord knows what the problem is.
User avatar
06MonteSS
Posts: 18097
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:33 am
Contact:

RE: Update problem?

Post by 06MonteSS »

yep... needed to restore original backup to the car first before updating the intune...

monday, you'll have to get ahold of tech support for the fix...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
Image
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
gunracer
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:35 pm

RE: Update problem?

Post by gunracer »

damn. ok
Post Reply

Return to “Auto Updater/PC related issues”