09 ram and PC problems
09 ram and PC problems
So first off, I ordered what I thought was a predator and this thing came and I got a little worried. After looking into it, the intune replaces it I guess. Now just bought myself a new 09 ram and put an exhaust on it knowing I was getting this thing and could turn the mds off. So I get it and I hook it up to the diagnostic port and it tells me cant read pcm.... over and over again. So im like "ok, I probably need to update it" Go to update it and it says "failed to load disk driver" Great! When I click on the CD drive, it says file is corrupt and needs to be formated. Im sure ill hear from you on monday and hope there are some fixes.
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
RE: 09 ram and PC problems
open the diablosport drive, and right click on the intune.exe file and click 'run as administrator', that will load the drivers and allow you to update.
Thanks
Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
RE: 09 ram and PC problems
There is only an intune drive and then the CD drive that won't open because it says file is corrupt. I spent quite a bit of time looking and there is no file named diablosport or intune.exe
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
RE: 09 ram and PC problems
give us a call, we'll figure it out 
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
RE: 09 ram and PC problems
so how long is the wait time usually? Been on hold for a half hour now and what happens at 6:30 when tech support closes? I generally dont get home until about 5-5:30 on most week days.
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
RE: 09 ram and PC problems
wait times vary, it can be 10 seconds or 10 minutes, its hard to predict...
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
RE: 09 ram and PC problems
So talked to tech support...
1, I talked to frank I believe and informed me that the intune will not work for the 09 ram until the update is released and will email it to me when it is... thats fine but any time estimation on this update?
2, I informed him that my intune was not being read by my PC. He then asked me to do what you did with the "my comp" then open diablosport file. Well that file does not exist and when I read to him what was in my intune file he realized it wasnt right then informed me that he was emailing me over a file to drag into my intune file. About an hour ago and satill no email. If there was a delay then no problem just wanted to make sure it wasnt sent to the wrong email or anything like that. My spam folder is empty as well.
1, I talked to frank I believe and informed me that the intune will not work for the 09 ram until the update is released and will email it to me when it is... thats fine but any time estimation on this update?
2, I informed him that my intune was not being read by my PC. He then asked me to do what you did with the "my comp" then open diablosport file. Well that file does not exist and when I read to him what was in my intune file he realized it wasnt right then informed me that he was emailing me over a file to drag into my intune file. About an hour ago and satill no email. If there was a delay then no problem just wanted to make sure it wasnt sent to the wrong email or anything like that. My spam folder is empty as well.
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
RE: 09 ram and PC problems
do you know what he was going to email you?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
RE: 09 ram and PC problems
No, all I know is that when I read him the files I had on my intune which was tunes, files and info, he said "ok, im going to email you a file and what you're going to do is drag and drop into your intunes file" Thats all he said and then hung up with me.
RE: 09 ram and PC problems
So just got the PC problems squared away and I was running an old version. Got it all updated and went to tune the truck.... same thing, cant read original PCM. Guy says its being worked on but cannot find reason for it as they cannot reproduce the problem. Doesnt sound like there is any kind of fix coming soon. Which is ok, crap happens, but I jjust want to know if I should return the intune and get something else. I mean were there any of these problems with the predator? Is it a problem witht the ram or is this just some kind of glitch that is going on between the intune and the ram that will get fixed soon?
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
RE: 09 ram and PC problems
I am hoping to have something for you 09 Ram guys to try in the next day or two.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
RE: 09 ram and PC problems
Ok, ill sit back, keep us posted.
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: RE: 09 ram and PC problems
I sent you an email...let me know.pmc530 wrote:Ok, ill sit back, keep us posted.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
RE: Re: RE: 09 ram and PC problems
So far so good Mike! I got the original PCM saved and the diablo tune loaded on. So I went to the gas station to fill up with some 93 and noticed that my gear was stuck in 4. I couldnt move it up or down manually and also the trac control light was lit? So I filled up and everything was back to normal. I was kind of afraid that it returned to stock tune sowhen I got home I plugged the intune back in and re-downloaded the diablo tune, turned it on and same thing, stuck in 4 and TC light was lit. Turned it off then right back on and was back to normal. Any thoughts or am I good?
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
RE: Re: RE: 09 ram and PC problems
Awesome, thank god.
Thank you for your patience, we'll try to get this out to everyone asap!
Not 100% sure about the 4th gear thing, maybe add an extra ket cycle at the end of the flash before you start it up to make it go away for now.
Thanks
Thank you for your patience, we'll try to get this out to everyone asap!
Not 100% sure about the 4th gear thing, maybe add an extra ket cycle at the end of the flash before you start it up to make it go away for now.
Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]