Page 1 of 1

Driver loads every time I plug in a different inTune

Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:52 pm
by FPSeth
On Windows XP:
I have updated 5 inTunes now and every time I plug a different one in it wants to open the "Hardware Wizard" to load drivers. Isn't the driver the same for all of them?
Is this normal?

RE: Driver loads every time I plug in a different inTune

Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:02 pm
by mikel
Yes, each tool is a different piece of hardware.

You only NEED the driver if you are going to live stream data from that inTune to that PC, if not, skip it :)

RE: Driver loads every time I plug in a different inTune

Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:45 pm
by FPSeth
Ah, good advice- But will it still go to the 'registration' window?

RE: Driver loads every time I plug in a different inTune

Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:14 am
by mikel
tools will allow 2 updates before they force registration...