Page 1 of 1

New Diablo Sport cannot recognize Vin

Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:44 am
by hsifylf
When I first received my unit, I tried to follow the instruction and update my unit. I then plugged it into my 2007 Dodge Ram 5.7 Hemi but it would not read vin #. I tried to update again, but now I do not have the option of "Run InTune.exe" anymore. Please help.

RE: New Diablo Sport cannot recognize Vin

Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:46 pm
by mikel
is there a file called getcdrom on the intune drive?

if so, run that please...

RE: New Diablo Sport cannot recognize Vin

Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:22 am
by hsifylf
It wont allow me to run it either. Neither of my computers will allow me to open this program.

RE: New Diablo Sport cannot recognize Vin

Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:00 am
by mikel
please give us a call with the tool hooked up to a PC and we'll get you sorted out.

Thanks