Did I update correctly??
Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:39 pm
I just updated and I'm not sure it completely finished. When I go to Firmware Info on the intune it says 1r01i for application, but under that (I'm assuming are supposed to be the databases??) are all missing(*). The last thing I did was clicked on the "getCDROM" icon and an old DOS looking window opened for awhile, then closed by itself. Then thats it, nothing else.
Is it done? Did it miss something?
I have a window open with; logs, getCDROM, tunes, info and CDROM.itf in it but they all do nothing but tell me to install a disk or that the device is not ready yet. Any help would be awesome please!!! Thanks
This is for an '07 charger 5.7 r/t
Is it done? Did it miss something?
I have a window open with; logs, getCDROM, tunes, info and CDROM.itf in it but they all do nothing but tell me to install a disk or that the device is not ready yet. Any help would be awesome please!!! Thanks
This is for an '07 charger 5.7 r/t