Page 1 of 1

Predator Performance Tune For 06 Impala SS,

Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:23 pm
by morrison75
Aloha! I just installed the Diablo Tune for my 06 Impala SS, Item #u7191

I was wondering, I have cold air intake from CAI, and I also put on Flowmaster super 40s, would I need to fine tune the Predator since I have on these other aftermarket parts? or is it good as is play out of the box? and are there tunes for these applications that I need to download?
Thanks!

RE: Predator Performance Tune For 06 Impala SS,

Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:15 am
by 06MonteSS
mufflers don't change much... but the CAI does... you can use the tunes as-is out of the box, but your fueling is going to be off...

there are no downloadable tunes, tunes are tied to a vehicles VIN number and engine calibration ID's...

but, you can get a custom tune done specifically for your car... and I can hook you up!

http://www.diablewtune.com

thanks!