Page 1 of 1
Trinity TPMS
Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:05 pm
by eizenjin91
I have a Jeep JK 2010 Wrangler. I tried to get rid of the TPMS light. I went in and set the "threshold Pressure" which gave me front and rear. I set both to 0 however the light is still on. Any ideas?
RE: Trinity TPMS
Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:56 am
by worm
hey buddie , no TPMS is ( tire pressure monitor system) usally these cannot be controlled by the tunners, they i belive are not commanded on by the PCM (powertrain controll module), they are i belive controlled by the BCM (body controll module) im a GM guy so dont know if CJD (chrysler jeep dodge) call it that but...................anyway..lol your threshold pressure i belive is something else im sure someone can chime in here and tell you what that means.