9r14/U7137- New Cal ID's?
Moderator: mikel
- airportdave
- Posts: 57
- Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:23 pm
9r14/U7137- New Cal ID's?
Will 9r14 for the U7137 add any new cal id's? Dealer just flashed my '10 Jeep WK Hemi with 68060516AD, which is too new to be supported. I know I can downgrade, but before I do, thought I'd see if the pending update would use the latest version
2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7L, QDII
InTune 91 Octane Tune
(Previous Predator User)
InTune 91 Octane Tune
(Previous Predator User)
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
RE: 9r14/U7137- New Cal ID
Yes...
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
- airportdave
- Posts: 57
- Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:23 pm
RE: 9r14/U7137- New Cal ID
Thanks for the quick response Mike. What's the timeframe for release?
2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7L, QDII
InTune 91 Octane Tune
(Previous Predator User)
InTune 91 Octane Tune
(Previous Predator User)