Page 1 of 1

DiabloSport problems with my trinity t-1000

Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:34 pm
by ocapote26
how do I reset my trinity DiabloSport t-1000, it is like new

RE: DiabloSport problems with my trinity t-1000

Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:42 pm
by 06MonteSS
what do you mean reset it? you mean unlock it?? you have to restore the original backup stock tune back to your vehicle in order to unlock/reset it...

RE: DiabloSport problems with my trinity t-1000

Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:31 pm
by Jose17
Hi, One question how do I put my trinity DiabloSport T-1000 as it came, I mean it is as if he had bought new that the other person to whom it sells the same lick with his team of PC and everything as new Trinity

RE: DiabloSport problems with my trinity t-1000

Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:43 pm
by ricks
If it was ever used to install a tune on a vehicle (we call that married to the vehicle), all you have to do is go to the screen that has the option to install the original tune. That will un-marry the Trinity from that vehicle, reset the Trinity, and allow you to use it on another vehicle.

If you ever connected the Trinity to a computer, while you had the DS Downloader program opened, and it updated the Trinity to a new version: You can not get that back. Once a tool is updated to new software, you can't go backwards.

Re: DiabloSport problems with my trinity t-1000

Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:00 am
by julioslz
I lost tuner log layout on my T1000. How can I recover it?
At live data menu I tried restore default gauge layouts but it did not work!

Re: DiabloSport problems with my trinity t-1000

Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:19 am
by 06MonteSS
you have to re-create the layout and save it as a new layout.

Re: DiabloSport problems with my trinity t-1000

Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:41 pm
by julioslz
Could You tell me step by step how to do it!

If you mean to create a new layout I dont know what gauges to ad to create a tuner layout. The tuner layout is what I need to send log to a tuner!