Predator trade in credit!

Predator support for GM gas vehicles

Moderators: mikel, 06MonteSS

mikel

Predator trade in credit!

Post by mikel »

We are happy to announce that in addition to the existing Trinity trade in program (send in your old Predator, get $100 off a new Trinity) we are now offering a trade in credit on inTunes if you trade in a Predator.

You'll get $100 off the price of a brand new inTune, so final pricing will be $289.

Please contact our sales team at salesinfo@diablosport.com for more info!

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
Rdc7272

Re: Predator trade in credit!

Post by Rdc7272 »

Hello. I recently bought a predator U7192 for my 06 silverado. The person that i bought it from had a wreck and totaled his truck, so he couldnt unlock it. How do i go about getting this programmer unlocked? Thanks
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

what revision is it on? power it up and when it gets to the main menu, the revision number is shown at the top of the screen...

if it's on a 2.xx revision, there is no unlocking it... you'll need to fill out the RMA form and send it in for the $100 upgrade program, or trade it in for $100 credit towards the purchase of an inTune or Trinity...

if it's on a 9rXX revision number, you'll need to fill out the RMA form... and it will cost you $129 to get it unlocked over the phone...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
adonis123

Post by adonis123 »

Quick question maybe this is not the forum for it, but Will my Predator for my 2011 silverado work with an update for my new 2014 when you guys make one? Or would I have to buy a new one?
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

no... all predator's are dead and gone.. they were all discontinued over a year ago... will be no new updates for it for new vehicles... plus, predator's do not have tcm/tranny support anyway...

you'll need to get an inTune or Trinity programmer...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
jfd87

Post by jfd87 »

Is there any good updates for the predator
adonis123

Post by adonis123 »

Does the trinity have to always be plugged into your vehicle as opposed to the predator where you could just install and unplug it? If you have to keep it plugged do you have another type of tuner that you don't have to keep on or plugged in? Thanks
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

no... none of diablosport's tools have to stay plugged in all the time...

you only have to connect it when you are installing a tune or recording a data log....

other than that, unplug it and store it wherever you like.. . ;)
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
tpuck22

Post by tpuck22 »

I have the SLP 7190, I don't have my 06 gto anymore what vehicles will the tuner work on?
TexasZ714x4

Post by TexasZ714x4 »

Haven't had to update or change my programmer and just logged on, wondering if the offer you indicate above still applies? Also I was able to before get some great data before from my predator. And the big question is how will upgrading benefit me other than transmission shifting? :D
Mopar Guy

Post by Mopar Guy »

Is the predator trade in credit still available for the T-1000?
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

yes...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
dailydriver

Post by dailydriver »

Is there any set time limit (day/month/year) on this trade in offer, especially for the Trinity???
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

no....not at this point...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
dwho17

Post by dwho17 »

is this still available?