Page 1 of 1

Ford F150 Can not update

Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:50 am
by thassanien
I just recieved my intune I-1000 today
when i select write to vehicle i get
vehicle not supported
messege
i tried your update

the problem is the same

my cal id is: RXFKCB5
VIN: 1FTPW14V49FA22957

Re: Ford F150 Can not update

Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:44 pm
by thassanien
now I recieved an update
and when i uploaded the tune to my PCM engin wont start and the securety light blinks

the say it is because of the PATS system

please help me

Re: Ford F150 Can not update

Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:08 pm
by mikel
Fix is in, will get you an update later today.

Thanks

Re: Ford F150 Can not update

Posted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:31 pm
by Codywelch9
my mustang 2002 gt does the samthing thing! wont start but the theft light is flashing
:blowup: :blowup: