About the updates

General Trinity Support

Moderator: mikel

Post Reply
OxyTech
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:37 am

About the updates

Post by OxyTech »

Hello,

First time to use the Trinity here and I have a question about the updates

At the download page there are a couple of crom's

One is named with DCX and is around 2-3MB's and the one right after is 30MB ish

I used the one the contains DCX without the other one and then tuned my car

is there any need to use the bigger update or what I did is just fine ?
MR.T
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:39 am

Re: About the updates

Post by MR.T »

I don't download the updates using a web browser, just let the DSDownloader program choose and install the latest updates after connecting the Trinity via USB to the computer. I've also noticed that it's usually necessary to restore the stock tune before hand to get all the updates.
Post Reply

Return to “General Trinity”