Page 1 of 1
2009 DURAMAX DPF QUESTION
Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:11 pm
by fridgeguy
Does the in Tune have a DPF delete file a 2009 Duramax.
Re: 2009 DURAMAX DPF QUESTION
Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:56 am
by russo
fridgeguy wrote:Does the in Tune have a DPF delete file a 2009 Duramax.
We do not offer any DPF delete tunes.
Re: 2009 DURAMAX DPF QUESTION
Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:30 pm
by Mike_Levy
Legally you cannot remove any emissions equipment. DiabloSport will not help you break the law. They're looking for CARB certification.
Re: 2009 DURAMAX DPF QUESTION
Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:12 pm
by fridgeguy
Thanks for the response. What are the horsepower levels available for this truck and are the tunes the same as the Trinity?
Re: 2009 DURAMAX DPF QUESTION
Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:32 pm
by Mike_Levy
40hp, 100ftlbs
60hp, 150ft/lbs
80hp, 195ft/lbs
100hp, 220ft/lbs
Plus you can stack it with the Extreme Power Puck for an additional 100hp and 250ftlbs.
Tunes for the inTune and Trinity are the same.
Re: 2009 DURAMAX DPF QUESTION
Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:52 pm
by fridgeguy
Thanks Mike. I put the 100 hp tune in, all I can say is YIKES!
Re: 2009 DURAMAX DPF QUESTION
Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:53 pm
by Mike_Levy
I can imagine. I want a diesel so bad. So easy to make tons of power. Did some research on swapping an LML Duramax into my Yukon Denali, and although it'll fit, I'll lose all wheel drive. With 1000ft/lbs, I need AWD.

Re: 2009 DURAMAX DPF QUESTION
Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:06 pm
by mikel
fridgeguy wrote:Thanks Mike. I put the 100 hp tune in, all I can say is YIKES!
