2007 Silverado 5.3L

Post questions or any issues with your inTune here.
Post Reply
Dr.Beardface
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:18 pm

2007 Silverado 5.3L

Post by Dr.Beardface »

I installed the tune onto a 2007 Silverado with the 5.3L engine. Everything works fine up until about 35/40 mph when the ABS warning lights start flashing on the dash. The truck has slightly larger than stock tires (305/50R20) but this never happened before the tune. I tried inputting tire size directly, inputting tire diameter, changing the axle ratio, and also leaving it all at default settings but no matter what I did the ABS lights still came on. The inTune is fully updated as well.

Thanks.
Attachments
TCM_24240464_LastTuneWritten.grg
(12.67 KiB) Downloaded 125 times
ECM_12616011_LastTuneWritten.grg
(50.89 KiB) Downloaded 120 times
info.xml
(613 Bytes) Downloaded 111 times
Dr.Beardface
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:18 pm

Re: 2007 Silverado 5.3L

Post by Dr.Beardface »

Any idea when you might be able to fix this issue? I'm not really comfortable driving the truck with the ABS freaking out...
Post Reply

Return to “General inTune forum”