crom 9r11 for 7193

Predator support for GM gas vehicles

Moderators: 06MonteSS, mikel

Post Reply
zz50
Posts: 80
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:29 pm

crom 9r11 for 7193

Post by zz50 »

I have this crom installed on my predator from quite a while ago. Now I see one with a new date. Should I update reflash to this one? Are there any changes or just a date change?
User avatar
06MonteSS
Posts: 18097
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:33 am
Contact:

Re: crom 9r11 for 7193

Post by 06MonteSS »

it's the same update as you already have, no need for you to update... it's just that the date changed on the site due to the new website/forum updates...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
Image
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
Post Reply

Return to “Predator GM Gas”