Can someone give me advice on TCM tuning.
Trying to learn how.
Thanks
TCM tune
Re: TCM tune
I liked the firm tune but I have a tweaked TCM tune from Lew and like it even more! If I didn't have access to Lew's skills from my purchase of his custom tuning services I would still be happy with the Diablo standard firm TCM tune.
But, if you do not like what it's doing per gear and peddle position you can increase or decrease the firmness for both WOT and part throttle. If firm doesn't get you as firm as you want then start with the hard shift TCM tune and work from there. It will be time consuming but tweak it one change per shift/part throttle/WOT setting until you're happy.
But, if you do not like what it's doing per gear and peddle position you can increase or decrease the firmness for both WOT and part throttle. If firm doesn't get you as firm as you want then start with the hard shift TCM tune and work from there. It will be time consuming but tweak it one change per shift/part throttle/WOT setting until you're happy.
2010 GMC Sierra 5.3
K&N Aircharger
Blastin' Bob Muffler-back with Magnaflow
Diablo Sport inTune, Diablew tuned
K&N Aircharger
Blastin' Bob Muffler-back with Magnaflow
Diablo Sport inTune, Diablew tuned