Intune update process

Post questions or any issues with your inTune here.
Post Reply
BIGODUB
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:55 am

Intune update process

Post by BIGODUB »

I have had my intune for a while now and had a question that I have not been able to find a answer to.
I have a 2010 v6 charger
I installed my last tune about 5 months ago.
1. Do you update your tunes that were already out?
2. how would I know if a update for my car has been released or not?
3. everytime there is an general intune update am I suppose to update and reinstall the tune in my car hoping it might be a better tune with more features.
4. Final question are we able to purchase a second license for a separate car yet.

Please get back to me. I really wanna be informed and up to date.
Thanks
maxniman
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:49 pm

Re: Intune update process

Post by maxniman »

BIGODUB wrote:I have had my intune for a while now and had a question that I have not been able to find a answer to.
I have a 2010 v6 charger
I installed my last tune about 5 months ago.
1. Do you update your tunes that were already out?
2. how would I know if a update for my car has been released or not?
3. everytime there is an general intune update am I suppose to update and reinstall the tune in my car hoping it might be a better tune with more features.
4. Final question are we able to purchase a second license for a separate car yet.

Please get back to me. I really wanna be informed and up to date.
Thanks

Good questions - I would like to see them answered also
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Intune update process

Post by mikel »

BIGODUB wrote:I have had my intune for a while now and had a question that I have not been able to find a answer to.
I have a 2010 v6 charger
I installed my last tune about 5 months ago.
1. Do you update your tunes that were already out?
2. how would I know if a update for my car has been released or not?
3. everytime there is an general intune update am I suppose to update and reinstall the tune in my car hoping it might be a better tune with more features.
4. Final question are we able to purchase a second license for a separate car yet.

Please get back to me. I really wanna be informed and up to date.
Thanks
1. Occasionaly, or when needed.
2. We're working on that.
3. No, you could post up and ask first....
4. Not yet ;)
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Intune update process

Post by mikel »

to be honest, we havent changed anything with the 05-10 V6 LX/LC tunes for a long time, its unlikely there will be any tune changes there at all....
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
BIGODUB
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:55 am

Re: Intune update process

Post by BIGODUB »

mikel wrote:to be honest, we havent changed anything with the 05-10 V6 LX/LC tunes for a long time, its unlikely there will be any tune changes there at all....
Ok thank you. I just feel like I might have been missing out.
Post Reply

Return to “General inTune forum”