An error occurred... please help

Post questions or any issues with your inTune here.
Post Reply
eracer76
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:24 pm

An error occurred... please help

Post by eracer76 »

I hooked my brand new intune up the the computer and it did its thing and updated everything just fine. So then I hooked it up to my 2009 Jeep Commander Limited 5.7L Hemi, and I tried to load a tune and it said something about checking for an update and to unplug it... So I unplugged it and hooked back up to the computer and it checked the internet for calibration updates and then an error occurred ...
It says, Please contact [email protected] using Calibration ID: 68059192AA and to please contact tech support for help...

So please help me! lol
Thanks!
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: An error occurred... please help

Post by mikel »

please post a copy of the info.xml file from the intune drive.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
eracer76
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:24 pm

Re: An error occurred... please help

Post by eracer76 »

Ok, lets see if I can post it here somehow....
Well, this is the best I can figure out lol
I also emailed a copy of the file to support... Thanks!

<tool_info>
<main full_version="InTune-1r03h 02/25/2013 05:23:14 PM" sw_rev="1r03h" svn="5947"/>
<registration sn="IGU6N03-2" status="1"/>
<cal_id PCM="68059192AA"/>
<restore id="0" vin="1J8HG58T19C539712" bc="0"/>
<system_db info="1r01b" dtc="1r01a" vin="1r01c"/>
<db mfr="DCX" tune="1r01b" pid="1r01a"/>
<db mfr="FORD" tune="1r01m" pid="1r01a"/>
<db mfr="GM" tune="1r01p" pid="1r01a"/>
<license avail="1" tuned="0"/>
<unsupported calid="68059192AA" vin="1J8HG58T19C539712" oem="DCX"/>
<updates count="2"/>
<oem tool_oem="DIABLO"/>
</tool_info>
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: An error occurred... please help

Post by mikel »

I need a copy of the file itself, attached to the post please.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Post Reply

Return to “General inTune forum”