Procharger
Moderator: mikel
-
charlieboy111
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:10 am
Procharger
I already have a Trinity Tuner and wanted to get a Procharger for my 392 Hemi, the kits include the tuner with the tune installed. My Question is can I just download the tune and not pay for another tuner? Where can I get a custom tune via e-mail? I live in Hawaii and there are no shops that do custom tunes out here. Thanks
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: Procharger
they dont have a preloaded tune option, they would be emailing it to you, so you should be able to just use the Trinity anyhow.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
-
charlieboy111
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:10 am
Re: Procharger
Thanks, I spoke to Mikey at Speedlogix and he said,"The only way to get the Tune would be to get the Tuner with the Kit. You will save money by selling your current tuner vs. Not getting it then having to purchase a Tune as well" Should I try contacting another company? I thought the tune was e-mailed.
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: Procharger
he may be referring to other kits they sell, but Procharger does not have a tool for their kits like Vortech, edelbrock, etc.
They are working on one.
As far as I know, they send a inTune or Trinity with the kit and ask you to email them the stock tune.
They are working on one.
As far as I know, they send a inTune or Trinity with the kit and ask you to email them the stock tune.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
-
charlieboy111
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:10 am
Re: Procharger
By sending the stock tune, will they just use the info or do they modify the stock tune so you can't restore the stock tune? Do you know? If so you are stuck with a modified stock tune and cant get a stock tune if you decided to remove the procharger unit?
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: Procharger
you can always restore, a copy of the stock tune is generally needed to create a custom tune.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]