Page 1 of 1

Registration help

Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:28 pm
by marcchoquette
Mikel can you take a look at this and tell me if I am registered? I am trying to do updates but I am being told to register. Thought I did this a year ago and cant find the form now.

Re: Registration help

Posted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:18 am
by maxniman
<registration sn="CIANK48-1" status="0" />
registration status is "0" so it looks like you are not on file

Re: Registration help

Posted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:54 am
by mikel
correct, not registered....

Re: Registration help

Posted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:30 pm
by marcchoquette
Can someone send me the correct file to register. I know I did this last year, when I checked it does not exist in any of my current files?

Re: Registration help

Posted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:32 pm
by mikel
put this file in the intune drive and the tool will import it and be registered.

Thanks

Re: Registration help

Posted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:36 am
by marcchoquette
Thanks took a while to download but seems to be working.