Ok, so I crashed my laptop again.
So I am out shopping for a new one. Do you have any recommendations?
Once I have a new laptop, where do I download the software from? I cannot find the CMR software on the new website.
cmr download
Moderator: mikel
-
fullthrottle
- Posts: 58
- Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:01 am
- Location: indianapolis
- Contact:
cmr download
Full Throttle Performance...
"It's what we do!"
"It's what we do!"
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: cmr download
fixed, log out, log back in, and there is a cmr dealer button there.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
-
fullthrottle
- Posts: 58
- Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:01 am
- Location: indianapolis
- Contact:
Re: cmr download
Thanks Mike. So, any recommendations on a laptop?
Full Throttle Performance...
"It's what we do!"
"It's what we do!"
Re: cmr download
Mine is iffy right now too..
I was going to call dell and order one with XP on it. Most of my older software works only with XP and to save the hassle, figured that would be the best bet..
I was going to call dell and order one with XP on it. Most of my older software works only with XP and to save the hassle, figured that would be the best bet..
JEP Autoworks
Re: cmr download
*bump*
I can't find the download for v4.9
Where is it?
-Matt
I can't find the download for v4.9
Where is it?
-Matt
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: cmr download
log out, log back in, you'll see the cmr dealer button.nextgen wrote:*bump*
I can't find the download for v4.9
Where is it?
-Matt
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
Re: cmr download
can you fix my account? i cannot see the link for cmr dealer either
can you also reset my registered pc's ? so i can register a new laptop.
thanks
can you also reset my registered pc's ? so i can register a new laptop.
thanks