Page 1 of 3

New 11-12 Wrangler features!

Posted: Fri May 03, 2013 1:31 pm
by mikel
Attached is a new update for inTune I-1000-DCX that adds a bunch of new stuff, like TPMS disable, one touch turn signal enable, gear adjustment, and more for 11-12 Wranglers.

drag/drop the attached file to your intune drive, let the tool reboot, then go to the Jeep and select the quick adjust menu and enjoy :)

Feedback is appreciated.

Thanks

Re: New 11-12 Wrangler features!

Posted: Fri May 10, 2013 10:11 am
by tadam
Mike,

When I plugged the tool into my laptop, it did an internet update but when I dragged and dropped the file into the tool drive, nothing happened and there does not appear to be any of the new features in the quick adjust menu.

Please advise, thank you.

Re: New 11-12 Wrangler features!

Posted: Fri May 10, 2013 10:16 am
by mikel
did it import the file, or is it sitting on the drive still?
post the info.xml file here please.

Re: New 11-12 Wrangler features!

Posted: Fri May 10, 2013 1:06 pm
by tadam
Looks like it is just sitting there......Windows identifies the type as an internet shortcut

Re: New 11-12 Wrangler features!

Posted: Fri May 10, 2013 1:47 pm
by mikel
cut/past it to the desktop, reboot the tool, then copy/paste it back to the intune drive.

Re: New 11-12 Wrangler features!

Posted: Sat May 11, 2013 11:05 am
by tex
hi mikel
i write from italy
i tuned my 2011 Unlimited 3.8 Auto with XDC 1000 last week
i noticed good changes from stock :)

today i noticed the new features and i reloaded the XDC following your instructions
i added new features but have some trouble with:

1)
TPMS (the XDC freeze when i select the TPMS feature.. but not freeze if i select TPMS threshould)
please note that i installed BFGoodrich 315/70/R17 and i have TPMS check light ON

2)
Tire size... when i select the 3 parameters (315, 70 and R17), the last parameters is not applicable in 17 RIM
i cannot save if selecting rims diameter 17.. the XDC not go on, and i can only "cancel" the selection

do you need some log?
How i can send you the necessary info?

thanks bye
Tex

Re: New 11-12 Wrangler features!

Posted: Sun May 12, 2013 10:53 am
by justo_y_franco
Hello,

I saw the new adjustable parameters, one of them for Fog Lights, but currently does not show any options under it. Are there not any options for it right now or else it should show and it is a problem I have with the latest upgrade?

I'm using the 87 octane tune and I'm getting between 1-2 mpg increase!

Regards

Re: New 11-12 Wrangler features!

Posted: Sun May 12, 2013 1:04 pm
by tadam
I didn't see any fog lights option under my parameters.


After I loaded the Diablo tune and adjusted some parameters, I am getting a low air tire message and I don't have low air in my tires.

Please advise.

Re: New 11-12 Wrangler features!

Posted: Mon May 13, 2013 10:30 am
by mikel
tadam wrote:I didn't see any fog lights option under my parameters.


After I loaded the Diablo tune and adjusted some parameters, I am getting a low air tire message and I don't have low air in my tires.

Please advise.
restore the quick adjust changes that you made...

Re: New 11-12 Wrangler features!

Posted: Mon May 13, 2013 10:32 am
by tadam
I have to give up the increased throttle response and increased LP and FP pressure?

Re: New 11-12 Wrangler features!

Posted: Mon May 13, 2013 10:49 am
by mikel
throttle boost is not a quick adjust....

Re: New 11-12 Wrangler features!

Posted: Mon May 13, 2013 10:52 am
by tadam
I rewrote a straight Diablo tune to it (no modifications) and am still getting the low tire message.

Re: New 11-12 Wrangler features!

Posted: Tue May 14, 2013 12:01 pm
by tadam
OK, still getting low tire pressure warning after I did the following:

-Restored vehicle back to original backup - low tire pressure warning light still on
-Re-wrote straight Diablo tune to vehicle - low tire pressure warning light still on
-Re-wrote with a couple quick adjusts - low tire pressure warning still on (I did this last one the way I wanted the final tune to be)

Please advise

Re: New 11-12 Wrangler features!

Posted: Tue May 14, 2013 12:19 pm
by mikel
your sure all the pressures are correct?

Re: New 11-12 Wrangler features!

Posted: Tue May 14, 2013 12:58 pm
by tadam
Yes (all 42 psi), I forgot to include that info in my post.