Page 1 of 1

Registration Problem

Posted: Tue May 07, 2013 7:40 pm
by mcoleman5
Mikel, every time I plug my inTune into my computer it goes to the registration page. When I fill in all the information and hit submit, it tells me that I am already registered. Here is a copy of my info:

Please Help

Re: Registration Problem

Posted: Wed May 08, 2013 4:53 pm
by daniel
Mr Coleman,

Sorry for your inconvenience. After checking into this I realized it's possible you may have found your email and confirmation code. Is it safe to assume you've been able to get your inTune registered? I noticed in our databases that it's been activated. I just thought I would verify with you.

Thanks for your time,

Daniel L. Jackson

Re: Registration Problem

Posted: Wed May 08, 2013 8:53 pm
by mcoleman5
No, I still have the same problem

Re: Registration Problem

Posted: Fri May 10, 2013 10:29 am
by daniel
Hi,

Just checking in with you. I cannot remember if we solved this issue or not? If not, let me know. Otherwise enjoy your inTune!

Daniel L. Jackson

Re: Registration Problem

Posted: Fri May 10, 2013 10:10 pm
by mcoleman5
Daniel I'm still having the same problem. Your help is great needed

Re: Registration Problem

Posted: Mon May 13, 2013 11:36 am
by daniel
Hi,

Attached is a registration.itf file. Go ahead and download it to your desktop and then drag it to your INTUNE drive (after plugging in the provided USB cable). That will tell inTune you've registered.

Re: Registration Problem

Posted: Mon May 13, 2013 7:34 pm
by mcoleman5
Thank You, That fixed the problem