Page 1 of 1
Windows 8 for Predator Update
Posted: Sat May 25, 2013 1:28 am
by Spanky66
Will the U7778 and the tuner update work with Windows 8? I don't see a download for that software for my U7131.

Re: Windows 8 for Predator Update
Posted: Tue May 28, 2013 11:50 am
by mikel
Might be a little tricky....
Re: Windows 8 for Predator Update
Posted: Thu May 30, 2013 12:42 am
by Spanky66
Thanks for your reply Mike, I see the link you posted for me is the same as on your sight for the Trinity tuner. Does this also work for the Predator. How about the serial cable software. It says it's only compatible up to Windows 7. I have the U7778.

Re: Windows 8 for Predator Update
Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:25 am
by Spanky66
WTF

Re: Windows 8 for Predator Update
Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:29 am
by mikel
serial cables and win8 will be tricky, if you have access to win7, stick with that

Re: Windows 8 for Predator Update
Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:27 pm
by Spanky66
Thanks, Okay, Crap!