Page 1 of 2

11-12 Cherokee/Durango 3.6 V6 needed for testing!!

Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:00 am
by mikel
We need an 11 or 12 V6 Durango or Cherokee in this week for testing, let me know if you are local and interested!

FREE inTune DCX!!

Thanks

Re: 11-12 Cherokee/Durango 3.6 V6 needed for testing!!

Posted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:26 am
by rexx300
So, what about it, guys?

Re: 11-12 Cherokee/Durango 3.6 V6 needed for testing!!

Posted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:20 am
by mikel
Local?

Re: 11-12 Cherokee/Durango 3.6 V6 needed for testing!!

Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:54 am
by rexx300
Yeah, I'm from Russia) I will come in 5 minutes lol. A lot of guys here waiting for you with their 3.6.

Re: 11-12 Cherokee/Durango 3.6 V6 needed for testing!!

Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:31 am
by tacamo01
rexx300 wrote:Yeah, I'm from Russia) I will come in 5 minutes lol. A lot of guys here waiting for you with their 3.6.
LMBO, I have a 2013 Daytona R/T that will be in the area at the end of Oct. Just in time for another SEMA announcement! Nice to see other parts of the world patiently waiting for the tune release. :P

Re: 11-12 Cherokee/Durango 3.6 V6 needed for testing!!

Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:57 pm
by jeelo
I'd donate mine for testing... unfortunately I'm in Toronto :(

Can't wait for this tune to come out. It's exactly what I need!

Re: 11-12 Cherokee/Durango 3.6 V6 needed for testing!!

Posted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:58 am
by ants818
I have a 2011 Grand Cherokee and live/work in Boca Raton. I might be interested in testing.

Re: 11-12 Cherokee/Durango 3.6 V6 needed for testing!!

Posted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:04 pm
by mikel
ants818 wrote:I have a 2011 Grand Cherokee and live/work in Boca Raton. I might be interested in testing.
Nice, we should be ready for one next week or so...

Re: 11-12 Cherokee/Durango 3.6 V6 needed for testing!!

Posted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:01 pm
by ants818
How long would you need the Jeep? Do you guys test on the weekends?

Re: 11-12 Cherokee/Durango 3.6 V6 needed for testing!!

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:11 am
by mikel
No weekends....generally we like to have vehicles for a 2 day minimum.

Re: 11-12 Cherokee/Durango 3.6 V6 needed for testing!!

Posted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:26 pm
by wk26ol
Did you ever get one?

Re: 11-12 Cherokee/Durango 3.6 V6 needed for testing!!

Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:43 pm
by mikel
i'm kinda hoping to get a 13 this week :)

kill 2 birds with one stone :)

Re: 11-12 Cherokee/Durango 3.6 V6 needed for testing!!

Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:54 pm
by ants818
i'm available, just waiting for you to contact me. I'm less than 5 miles away!

Re: 11-12 Cherokee/Durango 3.6 V6 needed for testing!!

Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:14 pm
by mikel
ants818 wrote:i'm available, just waiting for you to contact me. I'm less than 5 miles away!
If I cant get a 13, I will be in touch early next week for sure. I should have said 3 birds:
11-13 V6 support, 13 testing, and fixing the random ABS issue are all things I need to do with a 13, but 2 out of 3 aint bad, and I'll work with it :)

Re: 11-12 Cherokee/Durango 3.6 V6 needed for testing!!

Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:39 pm
by ants818
sounds good