Page 1 of 1

5.7 Canned tune issue Chrysler 300c Hemi

Posted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:50 am
by mastuning
Dear All,

I have noticed that on the Canned tune that is Support by Dialbo on some Chrysler 300c models have an issue you change the friction loss table.

the canned tune already change the upper scale to 0 and that causes an extreme lean condition, I wanted to let you all be aware. as I have received a vehicle and had it on the dyno with the customer installing the 91 oct canned tune and i was surprised.

I dont know if this has been posted before or not, but keep that table stock and maybe reduce it 20% but thats it. it will be safe then.

regards,

Sultan

Re: 5.7 Canned tune issue Chrysler 300c Hemi

Posted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:20 am
by mikel
can you post the tune?

Re: 5.7 Canned tune issue Chrysler 300c Hemi

Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:20 pm
by mastuning
its the canned tune, seen it several times and i fix it but bringing the friction table back to stock

Re: 5.7 Canned tune issue Chrysler 300c Hemi

Posted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:22 am
by johnny248
Apologies if I sound ignorant, but what is a friction table?

Re: 5.7 Canned tune issue Chrysler 300c Hemi

Posted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:00 am
by mastuning
^its sort of a torque management for the vehicle.

Re: 5.7 Canned tune issue Chrysler 300c Hemi

Posted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:28 pm
by beachking2000
Would this cause crazy kr During a shift? like 14 degrees?