Page 1 of 2

not recieving registration code

Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:07 pm
by Zxalfiezx
trying to get the reg code emailed to myself. checked all folders, and resubmittted twice. any ideas or help? id appreciate it, im itching to get this thing installed

Re: not recieving registration code

Posted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:03 pm
by estaley
I am having this same issue. Can someone please help

Re: not recieving registration code

Posted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:26 pm
by mikel
can you guys post your serial numbers.

Re: not recieving registration code

Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:42 pm
by Yes Hemi
I tried registering also, and did not get a registration code. S.N. = CIINN92-1

Re: not recieving registration code

Posted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:55 pm
by Yes Hemi
No help?

Re: not recieving registration code

Posted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:58 am
by daniel
@Zxalfiezx
Have you found your email or at some point become activated?

estaley
Have you found your email or at some point become activated?

@Yes Hemi
- You're activated, please plug your tool into a PC.

Re: not receiving Activation? code

Posted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:20 pm
by gojeepin
I'm assuming this means activation code. I didn't get an activation code via email either. I tried to re-register but the site tells me it's already registered.

Diablosport Intune Serial number is JNMCC25-6.

Re: not receiving Activation? code

Posted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:23 am
by garrett
gojeepin wrote:I'm assuming this means activation code. I didn't get an activation code via email either. I tried to re-register but the site tells me it's already registered.

Diablosport Intune Serial number is JNMCC25-6.
Got you registered this monring GoJeepin

Re: not receiving Activation? code

Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:12 pm
by gojeepin
garrett wrote:
gojeepin wrote:I'm assuming this means activation code. I didn't get an activation code via email either. I tried to re-register but the site tells me it's already registered.

Diablosport Intune Serial number is JNMCC25-6.
Got you registered this morning GoJeepin
Thanks.

Re: not recieving registration code

Posted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:58 pm
by bigred0311
not letting me register my trinity at all. serial # 6M6FF92-2. Please help me out mike!!

Re: not recieving registration code

Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:36 am
by garrett
shoot an email over to support @ diablosport.com and we'll get it taken care of.

Re: not recieving registration code

Posted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:01 pm
by k.archbald
i can't get this thing registered at all and it will not update automatically when i plug it in to the computer....what gives....? HELP!!!!
SN: J25X258-4
IDK what is going on with this thing!! HELP!!

Re: not recieving registration code

Posted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:51 am
by garrett
what email did you use to register?

Re: not recieving registration code

Posted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:51 pm
by k.archbald

Re: not recieving registration code

Posted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:35 am
by garrett
i dont show anything under that email. Did you use that to register for our forums, or for the intune registration as well? Try plugging the tool into the computer and update again.