Page 1 of 1
2013 Dodge Charger
Posted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:28 pm
by Raptor426
When will the tuner for my 2013 Dodge Charger R/T be coming out!?!?! This is the next mod on my list and have been patiently waiting.... Is there any news?
Re: 2013 Dodge Charger
Posted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:56 pm
by mikel
getting there, hopefully this week

Re: 2013 Dodge Charger
Posted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:27 pm
by tacamo01
I will pay an extra $100 on top of the cost of the Trinity 1000 if it comes out the end of this week. LOL
No kidding. I will order one Friday night right on this site!! Woo Hoo good news

Re: 2013 Dodge Charger
Posted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:20 pm
by mikel
Watch what you wish for

Re: 2013 Dodge Charger
Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:47 am
by tacamo01
For all the hard work you guy's put in trying to get tunes for these cars, $100 is money well spent!!
(Not to mention all the complaints about the time it takes!)
I do not see anyone else trying to figure out the Dodge vehicles!!

Re: 2013 Dodge Charger
Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:34 pm
by 2012AWDRT
This response made my day. Hell yeah. Not gonna be the guinea pig on the weekend.... but i'll try it immediately the week following release lol.
Thanks guys!
Brian
Re: 2013 Dodge Charger
Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:56 pm
by clayRT
Ive been trolling these forums for months waiting for this very thread to appear

Re: 2013 Dodge Charger
Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:29 am
by crakkajakka15
God I hope "this week" is a true statement. Hell I'd be willing to spend the extra 100 dollars as well. I think tacamo and I are in a mod race for these 2013 Daytonas. I got a nitrous system in the mail and a camshaft swap lined up just waitin for these tunes man. Keep us posted DS!!!
Re: 2013 Dodge Charger
Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:22 am
by mikel
Trinity will be released.....TODAY!!!!!
Go ahead and send me that $100 bill, c/o Mike L
Enjoy!
Re: 2013 Dodge Charger
Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:28 am
by tacamo01
Mike, I got the news this am and ordered overnight delivery from Maryland Speed. I would like Johann to do a custom tune with my mods, (HF Cats, CAI, Modern Muscle 87mm TB and Dynomax Catback). I do not know how much he charges or what I need to do, but consider the $100 yours. PM me the info on how to get the $$ to you and Johann for the custom tune.
[email protected]
I know I have to datalog if it is anything like my GT.
Regards and a big Woo Hoo from ETN
Jerry
Re: 2013 Dodge Charger
Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:50 pm
by mikel
No, you don't owe me anything
You'll find Johans contact info out on the other forums

Re: 2013 Dodge Charger
Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:40 pm
by Mike_Levy
Diablotoona.com